“If you want to do big things in the world, then show up and stand for something.” That’s Michael Port’s philosophy as stated on his blog post Face It, and it seems to serve as an underpinning to his business and life. In fact, Michael believes that small business owners, especially one-person operations who are feeling overwhelmed and exhausted, can learn to take advantage of what they are good at, focus on it, and reap the benefits of more profitability, less work, serving more people, and creating more meaningful lives.
Already a best-selling author, Michael has come out with a new book “Beyond Booked Solid: Your Business, Your Life, Your Way – It’s All Inside” that provides the strategies and tactics for successful entrepreneurship and allows you to stand for something, make money, and do it your way! Listen as Michael is interviewed by William Arruda, personal branding guru and co-founder of the Reach Branding Club on Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 12 noon EST.
Register for the RBC interview with Michael Port and you will discover:
- The easiest ways to make more money while you work less.
- The most important innovation a new business owner needs to produce in order to get beyond booked solid.
- The secret to coming up with new and better ways to work in your business so you can continue to build a bigger, better business.
- The easiest way to stay productive.
- The most important, and often overlooked, aspect of having your own business.
Michael has been dubbed the “marketing guru” by the Wall Street Journal and he lives up to that title through his books, blog, speaking engagements, and business programs. In fact, Michael’s wisdom has positively impacted my Career Assessment Goddess business; so much so that I too have become “booked solid”, as have so many others in service-oriented businesses. But now, we must all learn to innovate and go beyond booked solid to create the businesses and lives we really desire. I believe I’m up to the challenge – are you?