While becoming famous may not be everyone’s idea of success, it can certainly boost your visibility and credibility. Whether you are a job seeker, executive in leadership development mode, or an entrepreneur or business person, getting your personal brand to appear as “famous” on the radar screen of your target audience is paramount.
Rather than reinvent the wheel, listen to Steven Van Yoder, author of Get Slightly Famous: Become a Celebrity in Your Field and Attract More Business with Less Effort (Second Edition) as he shares his nuggets of wisdom on the Reach Branding Club Teleseminar “Attract More Business by Getting ‘Slightly’ Famous” on October 23, 2008 at 12 noon EST. Learn how to:
- develop a thought leadership marketing program
- get consistent media attention
- use speaking engagements to cultivate your target audience
- become a center of influence within your industry
- leverage the Internet and Web 2.0 to its full potential. and
- create ancillary “info-products” that supplement your income and build public awareness of your brand.
Mr. Van Yoder’s more-than-slightly-famous background includes marketing guru, public speaker (for example, Blogworld & New Media Expo 2007), journalist, author, dedicated social entrepreneur, and founder and director of the Global Initiative to Advance Entrepreneurship.
Register for this Get Slightly Famous interview with William Arruda, founder of the Reach Communications, and Mr. Van Yoder now! Be sure to call in a few minutes early to get on the call. You are likely not the only one interested in making your personal brand memorable and “famous” to your target audience. This interview will be recorded.