With tons of data on the Web, it can be overwhelming to research and try to follow all the advice given about job search, personal branding, and career management. You would likely need to have more than 24 hours in your day! How can you judge whose advice to heed?
In an effort to make your information-gathering more streamlined and efficient, I have compiled the following lists of top-rated blogs, personal branding consultants, and Tweeters who have best-of-the-best recognition:
- Top 100 Career Advice Blogs – OnlineDegrees.org
- The Top 50 Job Hunting Blogs – GuidetoCareerEducation.com
- Top 101 English-Language Career Blogs – Risesmart.com
- 100+ Career Blogs ALL Professionals MUST Read – CareerRocketeer.com
- 50 Personal Branding Consultants Worth Working With – SmartLifeBlog.com
- 100 Best Blogs for Your Job Search – JobProfiles.org
- 50 People on Twitter Job Seekers Should Follow – ResumeBear.com
- The Top 101 Twitter Job Search / Career Experts plus 6 - Job-Hunt.org
You will see a lot of overlap on these lists. It makes sense that many of the top-quality job search / career coaches and consultants would also be tweeting up a storm! I am honored that my Career Goddess Blog is included on many of these lists, along with Career Hub Blog, JobHunt.org, The Personal Branding Blog and College Recruiter Blog, for whom I write blog posts or articles.
Tap into this readily available knowledge from top-notch professionals. Advance your job hunt quickly. Don’t re-invent the wheel! Start following these career industry leaders on Twitter. Sign up for their blog feeds. Make the best use of your precious time – there is much to learn in the new world of Job Search 2.0!