Proactively managing your career, as I recommended in Business Trends and Your Career Future, means not waiting until you are laid off, unemployed, or desperately unhappy in your job. It’s about making a serious commitment to your career on a daily basis. But this is where it begins to get difficult. What exactly does ‘proactively manage your career’ really mean?
William Arruda, personal branding pioneer, and CEO Coach Deb Dib have co-authored Ditch. Dare. Do!, the definitive and easy-to-digest guide to proactive career management for the 21st century. As a member of the select group of Team 3D Reach-Certified Personal Branding Strategists, I have eagerly awaited this book. My excitement and enthusiasm for Ditch.Dare.Do! abounds for many reasons:
- Brief but powerful actions (66 branding strategies and 9-minute-a-day action plans) that anyone can fit into their busy lives
- Bold, entertaining content written in a cheeky yet insightful style that acknowledges that we can have fun while we learn
- Simple 3D approach encompassing a “ditch” (mindset that must be shattered), a “dare” (challenge to get out of your comfort zone), and a “do” (individual actions that add up to career empowerment)
- Quick-start guide to get you up and running fast plus deep-dive manual for more thoughtful exploration and insights.
- Nine-minute-a-day brand plan that will boost your brand communications consistently and constantly with your target audience
- Endorsed by Dick Bolles, author of the ever-popular What Color Is Your Parachute? Series.
There is much more of course, but I want to get to the best news of all. You can access special book bonuses valued at more than $3000 when you purchase Ditch.Dare.Do! on Launch Day, April 23, 2013 today (and ONLY on Launch Day). Go to http://amzn.to/10BgBIW to order your book. Then, after you receive your Amazon order information, visit http://360rea.ch/3dgifts to gain access to your special gifts. This page will only be visible on the official Launch Day of April 23, 2013 between 12:01 a.m. Eastern-US and 11:59 p.m. Eastern-US. Read the buzz about the book.
I am absolutely delighted to recommend this book to my clients and anyone who is intent on achieving their career goals. With special Team 3D coach training, I will be ready to guide you through the Ditch.Dare.Do! process. It promises to be an incredible journey!